October 5th 5:30-7:30 pm
Logan House Coffee at Stanley Marketplace
All are welcome! RSVP here
Get on the list and be first to be notified of upcoming events and Beyond Book Club registration!
Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
Get on the list and be first to be notified when registration opens for 2018!
White Hot Truth by Danielle Laporte
August 30th-October 4th 9-10:30 am
Sazza at Stanley Marketplace
Join us Tuesday May 2nd, 7pm at the Tattered Cover Lodo to see Jen Sincero on her Book Tour! We are meeting ahead of time (5 ish) for Happy Hour at The Kitchen Next Door across the street (Union Station) and will walk over a few minutes before 7.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
Come for part or for all of the event. Just show up or feel free to message me so I know to look out for you!!!
The Universe Has Your Back by Gabby Bernstein
Registration now open!
- TUESDAY MORNINGS:
April 25th- May 30th 9-10:30 am
Logan Coffeehouse at Stanley Marketplace
- WEDNESDAY EVENINGS:
April 26th-May 31st 7-8:30 pm
Logan Coffeehouse at Stanley Marketplace
What is Beyond Book Club?
- Sexy (health, femininity, vitality)
- Spiritual, (this vast yet intimate, highly individual and oh so important aspect of all us all)
- Sane (how we not only ‘keep it together’ in the midst of this crazy life but in fact, thrive)
I purposefully keep our book clubs “small and special” if you will, as we’ve discovered connections and conversation become much deeper and more meaningful in a small, somewhat like-minded group–although healthy discussion of differing opinions and viewpoints are always welcome!
“What is so wonderful about it is we were 8 women from all walks and phases of life who could relate to one another in a safe space, and have engaging and enlightening conversations. I look forward to it every week!” ~Melissa
What’s in it for you:
- Accountability for self-care–we all say we’ll do it but we rarely make/take this crucial time for ourselves. An hour or so out of your week to truly unplug, relax, enjoy a cup of really good coffee, camaraderie and intriguing conversation.
- Community and fellowship of like-minded and supportive women.
- Personal and Spiritual development and growth.
- Social events and activities outside of Book Club.
- Access to me as a leader/coach/mentor!
- Locations, times and book/subject vary with each session and usually sell out. Scroll down for latest offerings!
- We read the one book over the course of the 6 weeks; so weekly reading assignments are easy and doable.
- Sign up will be on an ongoing basis; join the groups you’re interested in, opt out of the ones you’re not.
- Never any commitment beyond your current session. Investment is $10/week paid up front. ($60 for a 6 week session, $40 for a 4 week session, etc.)
Get on the list so you don’t miss events, announcements or registration as these DO sell out!
What people are saying:
“THANK YOU. I look forward to Beyond Book Club every single week. It’s truly something special. Katie, you’re fab!”
“I really enjoy getting together and talking about spirituality and bettering ourselves. It’s great to hear other peoples point of view on it as well.”
“I love the camaraderie and connections. It’s a wonderful forum to discuss some important issues we face as women/mothers.”
“I love how each one of us is so unique and different yet we are all working towards the same goal of living more present, abundant, meaningful lives. I love the comforting, non-judgmental atmosphere and how every one prioritizes the time each week knowing that by showing up they will receive love and support and in turn be supporting the others in the group.”
“I love meeting new and interesting women and the discussions and questions that arise during our sessions.”
“Katie is fantastic and is very inspiring. She is one of those people that is so positive and kind it makes you want to be like that in your daily life. She is a fantastic
“SO excited for another book club! These sessions have really made my life so much better.”
Prior Beyond Book Club books:
- White Hot Truth by Danielle Laporte
- How to Live a Good Life by Jonathan Fields
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero
- Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton
- Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- Big Magic by Liz Gilbert
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris
- May Cause Miracles by Gabby Bernstein