The Enterprising Nutritionist
Taking Your Nutrition Education to the Next Level
from Newbie to Nuclear
Are you a Nutrition Student new Nutritionist or even seasoned practitioner looking to get your business and programs launched? Do you feel a little overwhelmed, scattered or stuck– not sure which step to take first?
Or maybe you’re fearful to do so?
By narrowing your niche, leverage your expertise (yes, you are an expert!) and communicating effectively with your ideal client you can go from newbie to nuclear right out of the gate.
This program is for you IF….
- You are a new nutritionist or nutrition student ready to get focused, take action and ramp up your business but are unsure how to start.
- You feel STUCK!
- You want to narrow your niche, discover and define your ideal client, determine your unique offering and get it out to the world!
- You’ve wanted to develop some sort of program or offering but don’t know where to begin.
- You struggle with staying congruent with your own health standards, particularly when you’re under stress!
- You’re intimidated by the technical and business development side of creating a course.
Listen, I’ve been there and I know how you feel.
I’ve made all the mistakes, taken all the ‘wrong-turns’ and even let my health suffer because of it.
I’ve developed The Enterprising Nutritionist to help you clarify your business vision and develop a program offering while maintaining your own health standards!
This will help you successfully launch your business, lead to confidence, freedom and potential stream of income.
Basically it’s everything I wish I’d had when I was in your shoes, a brand new Nutritionist, just starting out!
The Enterprising Nutritionist Includes:
- Complete development of your program offering.
- Regular accountability, health and wellness support during your 6 week process.
- WordPress, Social Media, Mail Chimp and PayPal basics as they pertain to a basic program.
- Plan and support launching your program to the world!
- Facebook group for support, questions and professional community. Unlimited networking opportunities and potential affiliate partnerships!
- Video and Audio recordings, all Slides and lifetime access to the The Enterprising Nutritionist site and content.
- Strategic exercises and accompanying worksheets to guide and facilitate forward progress so you don’t get ‘hung-up’ on any step.
- Weekly affirmations to keep your mind in the game and that ego quiet.
- Personal accountability checks- stay in alignment with your own health goals throughout the course. You want to practice what you preach right? I will help you stay on point with that.
- Opportunity for ongoing personal growth, health concerns & accountability and/or business related coaching with Katie at a discounted rate.
So how is this course different than all the others out there?
This course was specifically developed for brand new Nutritionists and Nutrition students! Talk about a specific niche! You’ll be surrounded by people in the exact same place as you and lead by someone (ME) who’s been exactly where you are right now!
Additionally: As coaches it’s very easy to take care of everyone else but ourselves.(Sound familiar?)
Throughout the course you will have accountability for your own health personal health standards and goals to keep you in line with what you believe and what you teach.
It is so important that we’re in alignment with our message or our message will fall flat!
There are plenty of fine course development programs out there but this one is specifically tailored to the new Nutritionists ready to hit the ground running.
This course is what I needed this when I was in Nutrition school and just starting out, and I want to offer my expertise to you now!
What you will learn:
Week One- Laying the groundwork:
- Clearing the “clutter” (physical & mental)
- Formulate & declare personal accountability goals.
- Narrow in on your VISION. (Two-Year Story)
- Early course development exercises, begin to identify your unique program offering
- The basis of your course: who, what, where, when, how and why.
- Guided brainstorming and narrowing of your ideas…your course is about to be born!
Week Two- Conception!
- Determine your niche and ideal client.
- Transparency & Trust -> what is YOUR story and why is this so important.
- Course Development Process:
- Bringing it all together.
- Determining platform, format, length.
- Course outline development.
- Personal accountability check-in.
Week Three- Creation I:
- Part I of Delivery Platforms, The ‘How-Tos’
- Written Course: forms, PDFs, Email, etc.
- Mail Chimp 101
- Audio Course, Live Calls, etc.
- Time Management!
- Tools & Hacks for productivity.
- Personal accountability check-in
Week Four- Creation II:
- Platforms for delivery Part II
- Website Based Programs
- In-person Programs: Live seminars, Group sessions, Cooking Demos, etc.
- Coaching Biz 101
- Conquering FEAR! Facing this HUGE stumbling block head-on!
- Personal accountability check-in
Week Five- Time to Work!
- Program development: writing/fine-tuning your copy, recording content, etc.
- Adding visuals, handouts, added resources for your program.
- Plan launch dates
- Personal accountability check-in
Week Six- Carry out:
- Writing Sales Copy
- Sales Pages/Sales Emails.
- Pricing & Payments
- Early Bird, Beta, Bonuses.
- Payment options: PayPal, invoicing, links & buttons
- Social Media
- Affiliate Marketing
*course outline subject to minor changes
How does it work?
This course is held online– five approximately 45-60 minute teaching modules have been recorded for you and resources will be made available to you on a weekly basis. You will receive access to the The Enterprising Nutritionist Facebook group upon signing up.
You will receive access to Week One on the day your register and you can start whenever you want! You will be given access to subsequent modules each week thereafter.
What can I expect?
Clarity on business & life vision, your ideal client and niche.
You can expect to have created a program for your business and a delivery system for that program by the end of six weeks if you do the work.
Are you offering a payment plan?
YES! Contact me for options.
Do I have to have a website?
Nope! Basic WordPress program implementation will be covered but having a website it is not a requirement! I will show you how you can run just as an effective program without a website via other various, simple platforms (email, audios, YouTube live, FB groups, etc.)
What if I can’t keep up with the content?
Move at your own pace! The content is yours to keep!
Can you guarantee specific results?
This course came about through my own many experiences and trial & errors over the years. I want to share what’s been successful for me and for others. This course will give you the accountability and basic know-how to get a program created begin building your business!
(Has to be said) I don’t guarantee or warrant results or increased income.
Hi!!! I’m beyond excited that you are here!
For those of you who don’t know me I am a Nurse Practitioner (NP), Certified Nutritional Therapy (C-NTP) Practitioner (NTI grad) and founder of Green Plate Kate, LLC. Over the past 3 years I have grown and expanded my business and gained extensive group coaching experience. My early group coaching experience was that of a 21 Day Sugar Detox Certified Coach and Moderator, a Whole30 Partner and a Clear Change Metabolic detox group facilitator (which I still run).
I’ve developed and successfully run my six week “Mindful Method for Healthy Living” program, “GPK’s 10 Day Real Food Reset” and am the founder of the exclusive Sexy, Spiritual & Sane community as well as the wildly popular Beyond Book Club.
My passion lies in helping others visualize and actualize their passion and potential. Recognizing one’s limiting beliefs and reorganizing those thought patterns very well may be the most powerful thing we can do to get out of our own way– all the while taking actionable steps towards our goal. I’ve done this work and helped many others do the same. I want to see you be confident and successful with your message and desire to help others.
Any additional questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and I can’t wait to with you!